Please check this out and consider “liking.”
1. Vancouver, BC Mayor Gregor Robertson (aka Mayor Moonbeam), who is making the city unlivable for anyone not on a 2-wheeler.
2. Republican congress, for crying about socialism for the poor while endorsing socialism for the rich.
3. Jaywalkers. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s about time the media told us how many pedestrians hit by vehicles were jaywalking or crossing the street when they aren’t supposed to. Follow the rules and you won’t get hit, genius.
4. Monsanto, for poisoning the food supply and getting tax dollars to do it.
5. Subway, for the use of the chemical Azodicarbonamide in their bread. This chemical is also used in plastics and floor mats, and has been linked to respiratory issues like asthma. And you thought it was healthy.
6. People who protest events like the Olympics, where people sacrifice everything to achieve their goal of a gold medal, while they accomplish nothing in their lives.
7. People who kill animals with no intention of using them as a food source. Dick Cheney almost did us all a favour in almost getting rid of one of these people.
8. Guys who wear tight pants on a day other than Halloween. Nobody needs to watch you slowly achieve impotence.
9. People who sing outdoors without a tent or outside a designated area.
10. The media, who vilify people like Toronto Mayor Rob Ford while praising the destruction of Vancouver via bike lane hell. If you don’t drive, take public transit.