This site is for you if:
1. You feel the world crumbling all around you.
2. You like to laugh.
3. You have a sarcastic sense of humour.
4. You’ve ever shit your pants in public – or at work during an important meeting.
5. You want to see some asshole get his blog banned.
6. You aren’t averse to profanity.
7. The truth doesn’t scare you.
8. You have the mistaken belief that learning to cook will get you laid.
9. You admire George Carlin as much as I do.
10. You have a wildly off-beat view of humanity and the world.
- Batman Vs. Scarecrow (bananascoop.com)
- Ignoring the Scarecrows (dailybibleplan.com)
- My Town: Harvest & Scarecrow Making (fox8.com)
- UroMed Sponsors 39th Annual Spina Bifida Association National Conference (uromed.com)
- 5th annual Penshaw Scarecrow Trail (sunderlandparents.co.uk)
- CJF Comments on New Study Which Finds Surgery for Spina Bifida Before Birth May Prevent Paralysis (prweb.com)
- Hey, Breast Cancer, Can We Please Share Your Month? (teenchange.wordpress.com)
- The Underwood Pumpkin Farm – Photo Narrative (mrsfoxhound.wordpress.com)
- Me (surfer53.wordpress.com)