1. George W. Bush. No list would be complete without this clown.
3. David Cameron. Where do I start?
6. Mitt Romney. Nobody disses Big Bird.
7. Timothy Geitner. Banking stooge.
8. Todd Akin. I don’t know how much more I can take of this. Legitimate rape?
9. Ben Bernanke. One of the worst human beings of our time.
10. Harry Reid. For, among other things, his “negro dialect” comment. Apparently it’s not just Republicans who are racist.
- David Cameron’s Impotent Number 10 (autonomousmind.wordpress.com)
- Hagel Confirmed, but Bloodied by American Nationalists Seeking Wars & World Dominance (juancole.com)
- The World’s Tiniest Violin for the MSM (animusturbare.wordpress.com)
- Barack Obama: Two Kinds of Awful (counterpunch.org)
- Worst Blunders/Boneheaded Ideas of the Past Year (surfer53.wordpress.com)
- The Funniest Obama Pictures EVER (warnewsupdates.blogspot.com)
- The Oprahfication of America (itmakessenseblog.com)
- Clinton Leaves to Applause, Mixed Record on Middle East (aworldchaos.wordpress.com)
- Hillary Clinton is the most popular politician in America (deathandtaxesmag.com)
- Meet the New Treasury Boss, Same as the Old Treasury Boss (radicallyrural.wordpress.com)