1. Women who get flower, butterfly or other pussified tattoos. You want a tattoo? Get a real one of barbed wire around your arm. Then we can get the real thing and squeeze it on good and tight for you.
2. Guys who wear their hats on backwards indoors like they’re making some kind of statement. Right. The 80s called and they want their hat back.
3. Strangers who fart indoors.
4. People who interrupt a private dinner with a trivial phone call that could have been returned later.
5. Anything purchased from the Home Shopping Network.
6. Incoherent and trivial stories from gleeful co-workers.
7. Anyone who thinks flashing their Calvins in public is cool. Pull up your pants.
8. People who tweet, text or instant message smiley faces or use internet lingo in conversation. You’re not really laughing your ass off, o pretentious one. Let’s at least be honest about it.
9. Tongue rings and braces.
10. Kids who repeat a new word or phrase they just learned over and over again.
- Melbourne’s Eternal Addiction (natashamuller.com)
- @@>> Russian Criminal Tattoo Encyclopaedia Volume II: Danzig Baldaev, Damon Murray, Stephen Sorrell, Sergey Vasiliev, Anne Applebaum, Alexei Pluster-Sarno: 9780955006128: Books as date March 18, 2013 23:02 (scientificeqmop.wordpress.com)
- Bill Has Done It Again. (jericho777.wordpress.com)
- Puns Resent (theharvestprinciple.wordpress.com)
- BMV, Birthdays, and Paper Toilets (scatteredsmotheredandcovered.wordpress.com)
- Through the Glass Backwards: Reading, integrating, and breathing (visibleandreal.wordpress.com)
- In the beginning! (intellectualfart.wordpress.com)
- In the Line of Fire (musicianarygirl.wordpress.com)
- A note on farting (findingamymarsden.wordpress.com)
- For the over forty and fifty crowd!! (togias.wordpress.com)