What I see from Rand all too often is a case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. On the one hand, you have the Rand Paul who consistently stands for individual liberty (aside from some questions regarding his stance on social issues), even most recently taking on the CIA, as if he had a death wish. On the other, there is the Rand Paul who supported the candidacy of Mitt Romney, a known establishment candidate who might as well have the CFR and NWO symbols plastered upon his face. In any case, Mitt is in bed with the same people who got Barack Obama elected (how ya doin’, JP Morgan?) – scumbags, crooks, thieves and liars. You’ll never see a poor man win the presidency – especially in a country that worships the gun and the almighty dollar.
At any rate, I cheer when I hear about Rand giving back much of the money he receives for expenses from the Treasury. But is he too close to the GOP and the long since co-opted Tea Party? One thing can be said of the man: He comes off as cordial, sincere and polite – and far more charismatic than his father. But all of that is superficial if he’s already joined forces with globalists and the banking cartels. Time will tell, and call me cynical, but I hardly see a path to the presidency without some form of betrayal of the electorate. How many incidents of voter fraud were there in the 2012 GOP primaries? The “right” person always wins – by any means necessary. Is Rand a hero or a con? Only time will tell.
- Conspiracy Crazies United | Rand Paul on Glenn Beck Show: “Something Really Depraved Is Rising in the Country” (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- RT: Rand Paul to return Senate budget surplus to Treasury (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Rand Paul: Sequester Is A Pittance (askmarion.wordpress.com)
- Rand Paul has gone full on neo-con (politicalcrazyness.tumblr.com)
- Rand Paul Questions Obama Drone Policy On Fox News | THE JEENYUS CORNER (jeenyuscorner.com)
- Senator Rand Paul response on gun control (kennethshepherd.wordpress.com)
- Rand Paul to deliver tea party response to Obama, GOP (jericho777.wordpress.com)
- 2016: Rand Paul Hints at Changes in Drug Policy Platform (politic365.com)
- TheObamaCrat.Com™ Soapbox: Why The Racist caucasians Hate Barack (theobamacrat.com)
- Rand Paul returns more money to Treasury (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)